Posterior Horn and Body Tear of Medial Meniscus

I am a runner that has suffered a Posterior horn and body tear of my medial meniscus and I have a joint effusion.  I would really love to avoid surgery and of course insurance doesnt cover prolotherapy....any one have similar expereience????  Or suggest a good orthopaedic surgeon in Philadelphia area?  Thanks ahead.
Has anyone ever had prolotherapy???
I have a small tear of Posterior Horn of Medial Meniscus, but my orthopaedic asked me to do the surgery..I would like to avoid surger..What shall I do..?
Hello, The various options for the treatment of this type of injury are non-operative treatment, partial meniscectomy and repair. The management decision depends on several factors. Repair is not indicated if the tear is stable, <10mm in length and <3mm into the joint or if the tear is not within the peripheral vascular zone of the meniscus which lies 3-5mm from the meniscosynovial junction. I hope this helps and you can consult an orthopaedic surgeon about various treatment modalities.