Right Knee pain
I was playing ice hockey with my 7 year old 2 weeks ago. He bumped in to me and I lost my balance and fell to the ice. It hurt like he**. I got up and kept skating even though it hurt. We returned home and it was swollen. I iced the next few days - off and on. It is still sore and a little swollen. The pain is on the top left (inside) where the quad connects to the knee (when bent it feels like the top of the bone to the inside of the knee). It hurts to bend my knee after sitting for a long period of time and sometimes need to help it bend. To straighten out the knee doesn't hurt but when I tighten my quad, it is a little sore. There is some bruising on the inner part of the quad. I am hoping it is just a bad bruise and nothing serious. I will try to run later this week so... Any thoughts on what it could be?

Thanks.

Are you taking any medications for pain and swelling?
Since it has been two weeks and the swelling and pain is still there, it is quite possible that there is a ligament tear or meniscus tear involved. Since you have pain while bending the knee and not during straightening this suggests a meniscus injury. I would advise you to schedule an appointment with a orthopedic specialist as soon as possible. Meanwhile take rest, continue with the ice packs and take OTC pain killers for pain and swelling. Please remember rest and immobilization of the injured part is of utmost importance. Do keep me posted. Take care!

Did you ever find out what this was ? I have the exact symptoms