Exercise & Fitness Community

Scoliosis Help

Hello ! At the age of 17 i was diagnosed with dorso-lumbar scoliosis . I was in the hospital but I did not really get much attention and I was told to do  exercises that the other people in the room were doing. I did them for like 2 months and then quitted cause i didn't believe they could specifically fix my type of scoliosis . Now im 18 1/2 years old  and i want to improve my scoliosis .
Can someone recommend me some  exercises designed  for dorso-lumbar scoliosis? If you need pictures to be able to recommend exercises I'm willing to give you pictures.
This is a structural problem.  We're not doctors here.  You have doctors.  They're the ones you should be asking.  I assume if there are any exercises for this problem you will be sent to physical therapy.  Also know that having this condition doesn't necessarily mean you'll have any pain from it -- that's an individual thing, and many people who have structural problems are really feeling muscle problems when they have pain, not necessarily the pinching of nerves and the like that comes from structural problems.  But you need to see medical professional for this one.