Exercise & Fitness Community

Struggling workout

Good morning
I am 25 years of age with a 7 year old and a 5 year old. I must say after my first child I snapped back into shape like no other. However, with my second child I lost weight but over a lengthier period of time. My jobs in the past required excessive walking, lifting and bending. Furthermore, I have gained a desk job and over the last 6 months I'm gaining and losing weight and its out of control. I'm struggling trying to workout balance school, children and work. Please help!!! What excercises or diets are recommended?
Try the Paleo Diet Google it and see plenty of recipes!

http://thepaleodiet.com/paleo-diet-recipes/

As for exercises try the following!
The Peak 8 routine it will quickly raise your heart rate 8 times for very short bursts, with a cooling down period in between. Ideally you’ll be sprinting or cycling full throttle for 30 seconds with a 90 second cool down in between each outburst.
This is the fastest way to lose fat and build muscle in the body. Peak 8 actually stimulates the growth hormone in the body. I encourage you to visit Dr Mercola’s site to learn more about Peak 8 fitness because I personally feel that it is one of the best ways to exercise, especially considering the speed at which you can lose fat and build muscle.
I highly recommend you read this article and watch the videos on the page. It will give you all the information you need to know about Peak 8 – Flood Your Body With This “Youth Hormone” In Just 20 Minutes
What you eat after Peak 8 training does matter
It’s recommended that you do not eat sugar or carbohydrate for 2 hours after the Peak 8 exercise because these foods can impact the release of the growth hormone in the body.  The link is below

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2010/11/13/phil-campbell-on-peak-8-exercises.aspx

Figure your heart rate by this formula
220- your age 25 = 195 that’s your maximum heart rate. You want to get your heart rate between 65% and 85% of you
maximum heart rate. so 65% would be 126 and 85% would be 165. I recommend buying a heart rate monitor
and trying to keep your heart rate between 126 & 165!
You burn 30 percent more fat from doing cardio after a weights session as opposed to cardio on its own.
Start slow you can build up to your heart rate of 126 - 165
Make sure you get the OK from your doctor before doing anything!!