Aa
A
A
A
Close
Exercise & Fitness Community
5.68k Members

What is this post injury dent near my collar bone?

Hello I am new to this forum and hopeful that somebody can solve this mystery for me.
https://imgur.com/a/hQ7N2Cq Gallery of injured and non injured shoulder for reference. This dent appeared about two months ago after My right shoulder went through a subluxation during a warm up bench press of 40 lbs. I am a government employee and declined E.R. (terrible idea) for my appointed doctor. It's been 2 months and my injury has been diagnosed as "medically fascinating", but otherwise been considered irrelevant to my overall health. I was given an MRI about three weeks after dislocation and diagnosed with a small hill-Sachs lesion, strains of the joint capsule, and tendonitis. I am now able to move my arm in most directions, however when I flex my bicep my arm has a strong tremor. My grip has been tested and deemed normal and nobody has given me any theory as to what the dent is, or the tremor. While I am worried about both I am hopeful that the community can answer the longer standing issue. I appreciate any help you can provide.
1 Responses
hello, many injury can damage the collar bone like :
fracture thoracic outlet syndrome
joint injury
osteoarthritis
sleeping position
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.