Aa
A
A
A
Close
Exercise & Fitness Community
5.93k Members

back lumber pain

from last few years i am suffering from back pain. whenever i standup from sitting or from sleeping, i get a sevior shocking pain at the lumber joint. the pain can be at the right, left, and middle or at the all three near pelvis. i am taking homeopathy treatment for last two and half years. the problem is that the pain returns again and again and now i am fedup. both of my kidnies are nomal.please help. the pain is like current shock and during pain my pelvis doesn't take my upper body weight. i am 5''6.5 and my body weight is 82kgs.
1 Responses
Hi,

How old are you?
Pain in the lumbar joint can be due to degenerative changes in the joints which occur in old age.
Other causes include rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondilitis, osteoarthritis, and rarely synovial cysts and infections.
I would advise you to please schedule an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon and undergo a complete clinical examination and tests like X ray and CT scan.
Do keep us posted!
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.