bicep pain near elbow

I have a pain just above my elbow in the bicep,  the pain goes half way up my bicep. I have a weak feeling in my bicep and severe pain when I try to lift a gallon of milk, The pain feels like its the muscle, but I am not sure, Did i pull my bicep or something?

How are you?
Yes it is very likely that you have pulled your biceps muscle. I would suggest you to make sure you rest the affected part, do not lift anything heavy or else you may end up with a muscle tear, apply ice packs and take OTC anti inflammatories for pain and inflammation.
Take care!
Hi, Thank you for asking, I am feeling alot better today, by bicep is still sore. I will apply some ice today, thank you for the info DrnoopurMD. I'll be sure not to lift anything to heavy. Take care.