Exercise & Fitness Community

chest pain

i am haveing chest pain on the upper right lobe (right beho=inf my breast) it has been hurting for about 7-8 days now. it really  hurts when i cough, breath in deeply,stretch back. thinking it may be a pulled muscle i have waited. can it be a pulled chest muscle without knowing or should x-ray be needed?
Hello!

I would suggest you to check for any local injury or fall or blow on the chest in the recent past. It can also be due to any lower respiratory tract infection. You would need to get yourself examined by a chest specialist to rule out any conditions inside and then go for NSAIDs and scans to diagnose bone or muscular injury near an orthopedician.

Take care!