Exercise & Fitness Community

chest pain

i slipped at work on friday and fell forward and landed on my chest, at first i was winded and in pain. I have a pain in my chest which is sore to touch and im finding it difficult to breath without being in some sort of pain when i take a deep breath im in agony although as the days have passed the pain whilst breathing has eased slightly, however the thought of coughing or sneezing is a frightening thought as im in total agony when i do either and im on my knees when i do either. I have carried on working and to be honest lifting plasterboard sheets is painfull however not unbearable, im in far greater pain when taking a deep breath or coughing. Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause omiting the obvious fact that i slipped and fell?

Thanks in advance Louis
Hello!

Take NSAIDs and do not exert or do physical activity as it will increase the inspiration and expiration.

Get a chest X-ray done and also go for an examination to the nearest physician.

Take care!