knee and wrist problems

half way through a season of soccer i was taken out by the legs and it resulted in 3 weeks off of an ankle with a high ankle sprain.  when i first returned i noticed some clicking in the knee of the injured leg.  i figured it was nothing and i was more worried of the ankle recovery.  as the days went by my knee began to feel slight pain.

the season has been over for 4 weeks and the pain is still in the knee. (located on the inner portion, and pain is experienced when the foot is bent to the outside)  i believe it is a sprain and am wondering if there are any remedies to speed up the recovery.  i have started another league and have decided to take 2 weeks off to see if anything heals.

on another topic i have been experiencing pain in my left wrist when lifting.  it is most severe when bending the hand forward and is focused in the center of the wrist. there is also pain when doing push ups.  i would like to get back to normal health soon so i can start to run and lift again.  

please send any advice.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0