Exercise & Fitness Community
Not so much a body builder, just a physically fit guy.  I actually have only been working out for about a year.  I used to be the skinny guy, only weighing in at 160 and now I'm 225.  It feels good to be bigger, to be in shape.  You feel better mentally, you look better physically; fitness is very rewarding.  I read that your husband is a body builder.  Does he compete?  How about yourself, do you compete?
I just realized they delete posts when you put a website up.
she always says the website.. hehehehe but her sites nice.. and her husband's a good bodybuilder.. though i gues not yet at a pro level.. but totally like those of pro-like physique..
No he is not a pro. He does compete hasn't in a while but we are working to get him to in a couple of years. we are working on getting me to be a stay home mom right now. No I don't compete. Maybe one day. that take a lot of disapline. Don't know if I have that in me. I LOVE my cheat days too much :).

You sound like you have had some GREAT gains this year! WOW. Maybe you should look to compete expecially if you are young (body more resilliant). GO FOR IT. It is defenetly an experience of a life time!!!
I have not put any of our sites on here b/c they will delete them. Sorry. I would but they don't like that :(

Hardcoreback- I put the site on the chat place
i know kar.... :) i saw it already.. was nice and great... anyways, how are you? just trained biceps and fores yesterday...
I did light legs today. Trying to get them back into shape. sx sucks!!!Now my chest is sore form yesterday and  my traps too. I have not been sticking with my normal work out schedule due to being bored and physical therapy.

How many sets do you do for your forarms? I usually do 2 sets, under and over, with a straight bar 10 reps each
Before I follow the same routine with progressive weights by week.. but right now am more of a instinct guy
i guess you're like in the like of mike mentzer's HIT and devised by Dorian yates.. am not like of arnold but am open into any theories of training.. i had read milions of training techniques and applied them all.. bottom line is.. training for someone is totally for someone.... lol
Yes I do believe that everyone is different but I take recommendations from our friends more than the mags, but i have that lugery.

I believe that you should only do 3 sets in a excersise and if you can do more than 8 reps then you need to bump up on your weights. I don't beleve in a lot of resistance trainig b/c you will get tired with no matter what weight you use and how slow you go. Now I defednetly don't think momentum is the way either. I count 1 2 up contract and then 1 2 down.Some exer. I will hold for 2 counts on the contraction, boy you feel that.
yah.. lol :P well, heres what i believe on.. negatives are the ones causing ,uch of the soreness in the muscles... given, you do 3 sets, but its a total failure if you cant totally hit the muscle ur into... given your doing 3 sets of barbell curls, but ,most of it is done by cheating and swaying back.. what am saying is you need a lot of concentration and experience before you can do a one all out set of exercise.. yah feel me maam>? :P
I totally agree. You don't want to use your shoulders in bicep curls. But if you don't push than you won't grow!. Now when I do hammers it is usually till complete burn out. start at 30 and go down to 5. OUCH. Like a lot of the time for example chest Real strong on first exer. then second strong and 3rd not as strong will sometimes do a lighter weight and twice as many reps. Now they recommend doing intense interval training with weights. I am going to try this out on friday with back and bicerps and see how it works. Need to burn off this fat!!!!