Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

quick exercises

So im 15 and trying to lose a stone or so for summer, I was wondering if any off you know about any quick exercises I can do before school
thank you
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
quick exercise before you go to school walk 30 minutes in place or around your house following do 25 sit ups work yourself up to 50 do 30 minutes of walking in the evening outside or in the house follow that with 25 sit ups and working Up to 50 and its fast and easy I do it everyday the first week might be tough you might be tired from walking don't give up I felt like giving up but I didn't I kept going and it was worth it I have lost about 40 pounds and I have changed what I eat you can do it I have confidence in you will feel healthier
Helpful - 0
I am 14 an have the same promblem i m doing a rutine from youtube to tone my inner tighes and it is very effectev  just type the exsrise you want in youtube
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Exercise & Fitness Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.