Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

running on treadmill ?

Is running on a treadmill for 30 mins a day a good way to start loosing weight ? I currently do no excersise at all.....and what is a good way to loose stomach weight ??? Help me please.im 17 and 166 lbs...im only 5 foot tall...and I look horrible...
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1226735 tn?1379103293
I agree, also I will add you can't just loose stomach weight.  Spot training is a myth, when you loose weight it comes off all over, not just one specific spot.  Running 30 minutes a day is great exercise and unless you have underlying medical issues it shouldn't do anything but improve your health and help in weight loss.  With the running a healthy diet should be in place as well.
Helpful - 0
144586 tn?1284666164
The first step I would do would be for my mom or dad to get an appointment with an endochronologist, to see if there is a problem with metabolism. Then I would follow a doctor's advice on an exercise protocol.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Exercise & Fitness Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.