running on treadmill ?

Is running on a treadmill for 30 mins a day a good way to start loosing weight ? I currently do no excersise at all.....and what is a good way to loose stomach weight ??? Help me please.im 17 and 166 lbs...im only 5 foot tall...and I look horrible...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I agree, also I will add you can't just loose stomach weight.  Spot training is a myth, when you loose weight it comes off all over, not just one specific spot.  Running 30 minutes a day is great exercise and unless you have underlying medical issues it shouldn't do anything but improve your health and help in weight loss.  With the running a healthy diet should be in place as well.
Helpful - 0
The first step I would do would be for my mom or dad to get an appointment with an endochronologist, to see if there is a problem with metabolism. Then I would follow a doctor's advice on an exercise protocol.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Exercise & Fitness Community