woah

I DESPERATELY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT PLEASE HELP Me
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Start simple eat better, cut out procesesed food, soda and eat fewer calories. Walk for 30 min if you can't walk for 10 min add a min evey few days Get a scale that shows tenth of a pound is 200.0 this can keep you motivated with small losses but only weigh yourself once a week and write it down. understand that losing is a process and takes time. Start simple eat less move more.
Helpful - 0
I would love to help you.  A few bits of info will help though.  What age bracket are you in?  How active are you right now?  Whats your diet consist of?  Are your trying to lose weight by adjusting your diet or working out, or both?  There's alot to losing weight, and alot of bad information out there.  You want to make sure you do it right.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Exercise & Fitness Community