Exotic Pets Community
124 Members

My ferret bit my Degu

So we had our degu in a ball when the ferrets were running around, and a couple hours later our degu somehow got out of his ball and the ferret cornered him and bit him on top of the head, behind the ear, its been almost 3 days now, he does want to run but is stuck turning to the right, he has been eating somedays, and somedays he has not. What am I able to do to help him heal correctly.
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.