Savvanah Monitor acting strange

ok this is whats going on, i have a baby savannah monitor , about 7 inches, and this lil guy eats and basks regularly and i bathe him and he is very well taken care of. today he was very hostle with thrashing and biting (well or so he tries . he thinks hes godzilla)   and it SEEMS that his backlegs are a bit... not working as good as they should and he seems like hes having a hard time climbing the rocks on his tank and he wont eat...and as im typing this i just watched him step off and roll down the rocks ... ok i dont know what that is but if anyone can help me PLEASE do i dont want my lil guy to die on me hes awesome!

i say he but i dont really know for sure it seems like a he
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Try making sure his habitat isnt too hot or cold. You probably know this but just make sure there is a definite hot area and cold area.