Sugar Glider Owners?

I'm new to MedHelp and am wondering if any other members have Sugar Gliders? I have a family of 8. The parents are almost 5 years old - Freddie & Molly, and had 6 beautiful children.
I've never had one but I've seen pictures. They are amazingly beautiful. The closest I've come is raising orphaned Flying Squirrels. But I do that and release them back in the wild. I think one of the babies is on my photo page. Coloring is different than the sugar gliders but still delightful. She was almost hairless when I got her - about 10 days old.
Hi there,
Bless you for writing back! I actually stopped checking MedHelp because I couldn't get any replies on my medical questions or personal ones...but then there you were. I had to give up my apartment and move in with my brother and his wife because of my deteriorating health and I was feeling very isolated all winter. I have just started getting out again a bit. The sugar gliders *are* beautiful, aren't they? I totally admire the rescue work you do! You rock! If you are still active on this site, perhaps you could write me back again sometime.
Carrie
I have two little trouble makers myself.
I HAVE A PAIR OF GLIDERS AND A BABY. THEY ARE THE SWEETEST LITTLE THINGS.
YOU CAN SEE THE PIC OF ONE OF MINE.  YES THEY ARE VERY PRETTY AND VERY EASY TO CARE FOR.

You are reading content posted in the Exotic Pets Community

Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.