Exotic Pets Community
124 Members

chinchilla threw up

yes I have read chinchillas can not throw up, but I just watched it happen. I wonder if he got scared because fireworks are going off for past few nights and counting and he don't seem to like them. But he was acting jumpy and than I look over and brown liquid was coming from his mouth. Was it just food stuck and his saliva? Or was he stressed and it upset his belly?
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.