Some people have increased intraocular pressure with steroids "(steroid responsers/steroid glaucoma). You obviously are and the alphagan is to lower the pressure while the steroid clears out of the eye. Confirm this with your surgeon and you should not "steroid responder" in all future interactions with ophthalmologists or optometrists.
Likely the consultant just watch it for another 3 months. Surgery is generally not done for redness which eventually fades (lots of cases like yours can be accessed with the search feature) only if the pterygium grows back over the cornea.
also I see some bumpy region on the operated area.
I doubt if a consultant would do anything other than tell you to wait 3 months. You might ask about a mild steroid to resume.
surgeon asked me to use Alphagan - 2 times a day, is it a mild steroid?
2 weeks ago he asked me to use the steroid Alrex 4 times a day for a week, but my pressure went a little high so he asked me to use alphagan.
doctor, do you mean the consultant would ask me to wait for 3 months to wait and see if surgery is needed OR do surgery after 3 months?