Eye Care Community
22k Members

Anxiety and Nervousness After using Clear Eyes

I have been using clear eyes twice daily for about 6 months now for red eyes and I am worried that it is effecting the way I think. I haven't been able to think staight for a while and i'm only thinking about this problem. I read somewhere that clear eyes has a side effect of anxiety, dizziness, drowsiness, weakness, and nervousness, which is everything I have been having for the past month. When I think about it I worry about it to the point that I feel nausea and it is consuming my life to the point I don't remember what it was like before, effect my job/school etc.. All i'm asking is is it clear eyes that is making me feel like this and how long before something like this could pass if I stop using it right away and if it is actually the problem?
I doubt it is causing your problem.  Try stopping the drops and see if you feel better.

Dr. O.