A
A
A
Close
Eye Care Community
22k Members
1868815 tn?1412545357

Any Suggestion to what I should do?

I have lost my eyesight over 4 times in the last 5 years. I would have to stay in the hospital between 3-6 days to get steroids treatment to get my eyesight back. The steroids cause me migraines even though I already have them from the eye pains. I wake up with my head hurting until I go to bed. I take so many drugs just to make it through day so I want be in pain. The sad thing these pain drugs cause different problems. I have grown to the point of dealing with the pain as much as I can before I take meds. Even though I have done this before and damage more of my left eye (for not taking my meds when suppose, too many medication makes me sick in other areas); so I would refusing to do steroid treatments as well. I have gained 76 pounds since I lost my eyesight the first time. TMI (I have went from a 36c bra to a 38DDD bra). Dealing with this pain and doctors haven't found anything has been depression for me I am only 27 years old. They say it might be MS but in the 3 spinal taps they have done they, did not find anything. I have had so many MRI, CT scan and Visual Exams; it is crazy. This year is my first time wearing eye glasses, because my vision has been that blurry. I am scared of driving because I randomly lose my eye sight. The new symptom that I have this year is weakness and body aches throughout my body. One day I hope that they get this under controlled. I am missing life right now. I can't even have a child on my own my husband scared whatever I may have might be hereditary. I have decided to type this because I have lost thoughts to the point I never remember it anymore. So I want to type my feelings about my conditions anytime I can when I am not hurting. That is another thing that has started this year is memory loss. I really can’t stand that and being not able to get that thought about. I know there is a saying, “If you can’t remember it, then it wasn’t that important”, I told beg the differ on that one. Sometimes I just can’t remember that is why I write most of the things I need to do or remember to do. Oh as usual when I just give up at let my body has it painful ways and except that I really can’t do anything but stay in the dark or only come out on cloudy raining days sometimes. I would think I am in the clear because I am not in much pain. So I will started school try to do something in my life. As soon I get into, then my body starts acting right back up causing me to drop out of school, or getting kick out because I miss too many days. Well this year I went to a school only take my nine months to finish. Kaplan College is the only school that works with me. When my body had shut down I had missed quite a few days out of school. They were patient and flexible with me. I have completed all my course work and now working on my externship 200 hours and it will get me my MBC (Medical Billing and Coding) Diploma. Of course I only complete 13 hours and 26 minutes and have to take a break because the pain is back. Also this new pain was my body is aching and the weakness is new and I haven’t felt a way to deal with it. The insomnia like what I am having now which explains why I am typing this at 1:25am, bothersome too. I think this info is enough for tonight I am going to lay down.
1 Responses
Hi,

Recently i have tested my eyes in an reputed eye hospital. They have said my right eye was -2.25 and my left eye was -1.25 cylindrical power. And they have suggested to wear optical always. So pl suggest me what food and medicine i have to take to nuterlies
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
177275 tn?1511758844
Kansas City, MO
Grand Prairie, TX
San Diego, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.