Eye Care Community

Anyone have this?

I am 19 and recently self diagnosed myself that I have depression/anxiety and as of a few weeks ago I got a huge increase of floaters. My vision is filled with them in every amount of light. And from time to time my vision kinda goes out of focus? Does anyone have this and does anyone know if it can really be from Deoression?
Depression and/or anxiety does not cause floaters. However floaters can bother and upset a depressed/anxious person much more. Since this is a new finding I would strongly suggest you get in to see an eye MD ophthalmologist as soon as possible. If you do not have one ask your family MD to refer you and once you get this dealt with get some professional help with your anxiety/depression