Eye Care Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal


I have bi-lateral blepharospasm.  I live in Burlington,  NC, is there a doctor located in or near me that does myectomy surgery?  Thanks
1 Responses
284078 tn?1282616698
I would, of course, look into botox treatments first (which you may have already.)  Sorry but I don't know anyone in your area.  Try Duke Eye Center.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.