Eye Care Community

Blotchy Areas in Visual Field when tilting/moving head Terrified

I really recently just started to notice this. I am terrified it is some sort of retinal detachment or something. I am a 25 year old male with healthy eyes as of summer 2014 (last ophthalmologist appt) I have noticed in various nooks and crannies of my vision I get this heat wave..blotchy...distortion...kind of like the kind of distortion if your pressing on your eye...for example taking your index fingers to each lower eye lid at the outer corner and just gently press....it is that almost EXACTLY...only all I have to do is freaking tilt mu head to see that.....that sort of purple blurriness. I know what I am seeing is NOT the natural blind spots we all have. I am aware of those and I have migraine auras from time to time and these don't look like those either....they appear only when Im nodding/tilting/or shaking my head. I am honestly totally freaked out. It is a Saturday evening so the earliest I could make an appointment is Monday and even then it could be awhile by the time they squeeze me in. Does this sound like something that is an emergency situation?? Should I be hitting the ER??
It is not typical of a RD.  Symptoms of RD  sudden onset of showers of sooty floaters, bright flashes light lightening in the eye and complete loss of part of peripheral vision. You do need to see an ophthalmologist but your symptoms don't suggest the need for an expensive visit to ER (where usually there is no ophthalmologist and they tell you to see an ophthalmologist Monday).  JCH MD