Eye Care Community

Blurry vision after Lasik

I had all Laser LASIK surgery (Intralase/Wavefront) - both eyes - on Monday evening. It is now Thursday evening. Although my distance vision is OK, it is not as crisp or detailed as when I wore glasses. Overall the distance is slightly blurred.  Is this a porblem? Is it too early to tell what final result will be?
The blurriness is more pronounced in dimmer light situations. I did not have this problem with my eyeglasses. Now after Lasik, with dimmer lighiting, the visual clarity decreases dramatically. Again is this a problem? Too early to tell if this is permanent? Also have extreme halos around light/bright sources.
Right eye is not as clear/crisp as the left eye. Could this also be temorary?
I've lost the very nearsightedness just as the doctor told me to expect - I am 49 years old. I need reading glasses for books and PC now.
Overall disappointed with results based on experiences above. Again, can these things correct or is more likely that what I am experiencing now will remain?
You can use the search feature and archives to read posts by others that have had LASIK. Mostly you need to discuss with your surgeon

JCH MD