Eye Care Community

Bursted Superficial Angular dermoid cyst on right eye brow

Hello Sir/Madam, My son is now completed 9 months. He is having Superficial Angular dermoid cyst on right eye brow.
We have even consulted to ophthalmologist, she has done sonography and stated that its not related to eye and it is mobile Superficial Angular dermoid cyst on right eye brow.

But today, unfortunately he fall down on his right eye brow and that cyst is now almost not visible and seems like bursted. Also there is no swelling or bleeding etc there. Cyst is looking like only 20% swelling on eyebrow but we are bit worried about its side effects or infection and other disadvantages of bursting of cyst internally.

We contacted our paediatric and she said that nothing to worry, these cyst are not infectious and will go off everything as time passes.

But I am hoping your detail suggestion on this.

Looking for immediate reply.

Thanks!
Yogesh Jadhav, India.

This discussion is related to Right Angular Dermoid cyst.