Eye Care Community

CSR or MFC

Hello I am a 23 year old male who has been suffering from central cereus retinopathy or multi focal chlorites for over a year now. Sorry if the spellings are incorrect. My vision was 20/20 when I joined the navy and now is 30-40/50 it varies. My right eye the better of the two has developed a stigmatism and blurred vision the left damaged eye when looked through with the right closed is like a fun house mirror ever thins is shrunken and stretched blurred and missing parts. I also suffer from migraines and hypertension all out of no where. I have seen 3 or 4 retina specialist and 2 to 4 ophthalmologist all say their is no cure or conflicting cures due to the elevated bubble being a millimeter away from my phobia. I am at a loss as to where to go from here any help or clarification would be great.
Multifocal choroiditis has many cause.  However,  Avastin may be a possible treatment for the fluid (elevated bubble).

Dr. O.