Eye Care Community

Conjunctivitis

I was actually diagnosed with Conjunctivitis not Iritis. I was doing so well with my Conjunctivitis like I thought it was pretty much gone. But a few days ago it got much worse. My Dr. didn't say it was allergetic, but may it made it worse. I was wondering if there is anything I could do make this go away faster? (I am taking lubricant eye drops)?
conjunctivitis is usually due to an infection and antibiotic eye drops can often "cure"  however allergic conjunctivitis is a chronic condition and one speaks in terms of "control" rather than cure.

you will need to get specifics of your condition from your Eye Doctor.

JCH MD