Eye Care Community

Cost for Retinal Detachment

Hi ,

How much would it cost for retinal Detachment, may be there are various factors to detemine the costs, I just need a range like how much would it cost..

Thanks.

There are too many procedures too generalize, plus you have charges for hosptial/surgicenter/tests/ and anesthesia.

JCH MD
If you mean money, be sure will be quite expensive.Be prepared ! Considering do it at public institutions if that is a real possibility in the place you live on.Unless you are really wealthy...
On the other side,an RD will cost you the vision - that is priceless!!
-
plese tell me genera what you think . i need the cost b/c my mam have aserye problem in her eye which is retina
hi ! how mach retina surgery it cost ? b/c i don't have money to do this surgery so first i have to know the cost .and i'm try to found out the sponcer to help my mom. plz help me out if you know ?
   thankyou for your help!
Cost depends on what all is done and where you live.
If you live in the U.S. and do NOT have insurance, then you'll probably be charged somewhere in the $10,000 - $20,000 range not including anesthesia which will be another $5,000 - $10,000 depending on method. The prices are pretty broad estimates and depending on where in the U.S. you live you may be charged more or less.Most hospitals have financial assistance for surgery if you meet certain criteria. Or contact a Knight's Templar office or your local department of services for the blind as each has financial programs available to help.