Eye Care Community

Darkness of both of my eyes

Hello dear
I have very darkness around of my eys n eye lid. Its been been like that since last 4 years ! I use creams but dont help
Any1 have a any idea plz
As this darkness doesnt look very nice :((
Assuming you are healthy and have no eye problems you need covering creams. You can use the search feature and archives as various sources have been discussed. These are opaque enough to completely cover the dark circles. They are dark enough to cover port wine stains on the face.

JCH MD
Thank you for quick answer
Im healthy n 28 year old man
I get itchy eyes sonetimes but noting elss !

What creams do you recomment sir ?
Plus creams are only way to treat ?
Thank you againsir
there are many products you can pull up with any internet search engine. This is not an endorsement but one of many out there:
http://www.smartcover.com/mask-imperfections.html?gclid=CL771qnT3LUCFQWFnQodl0QA4A

JCH MD
I have done chmical peeling on my face and under eyes n got better
But dr said i should do 3 times at least
Sounds expensive.
JCH MD
I was wondering how the peel went for you, if the effects are lasting, and if you think it is worth it?  I have bags under my eyes and I am hesitant to have plastic surgery done but I understand some cosmetic procedures turn out better than others...Hope you are well pal.
-