Durezol side effects

Hi have been using Durezol for my uveitis every hour for the first week. my vision got blurred.will it come back to normal after the treatment
1. Be sure you are under the care of an Eye MD ophthalmologist not an optometrist or non-ophthalmic MD.  2. You are greatly exceeding the standard dose of Durezol with is usually one drop every 6 hours. 3. A uveitis that severe you should also be using some sort of red top drop to keep your pupil dilated (atropine, homatropine or cyclogyl)  3. If you are no better after a weeks therapy your treatment needs stepped up perhaps oral steroids.  4. You also need a work up to determine why you have uveitis.
Thank you for the response yes I am taking one more drop for dialating the pupil.does the blueness will go away after I stop using the Durezol.is this normal with Durezol?
It's not the durezol that is the problem its your uveitis. I laid out a path to deal with your problem in my response.