Eye Care Community

Everyday Lenses for Bad Eyes

Around 10 years ago I started having trouble see everyday things. After numerous eye visits in two states now, I have been referred to a low vision clnic because my eyes are not normal. Recent diagnosis codes sho Cystoid Mascular Edema, Serous Retinal Detachment, Choroidal Nevous and Postior Staphylomas in both eyes. One eye has a tilted disk. Presently the only lenses that I hav been prescribed are +6.00 in the form of reading glasses. Most doctors tell me there is nothing they can do. Anyone out there know some tips or tricks to help me see better. Especially doing paper work.

Thanks!
You are headed in the right direction. You need to be seen in a low vision clinic and visit a visual aids store.

JCH MD