Aa
A
A
A
Close
Eye Care Community
22.1k Members

Everyday Lenses for Bad Eyes

Around 10 years ago I started having trouble see everyday things. After numerous eye visits in two states now, I have been referred to a low vision clnic because my eyes are not normal. Recent diagnosis codes sho Cystoid Mascular Edema, Serous Retinal Detachment, Choroidal Nevous and Postior Staphylomas in both eyes. One eye has a tilted disk. Presently the only lenses that I hav been prescribed are +6.00 in the form of reading glasses. Most doctors tell me there is nothing they can do. Anyone out there know some tips or tricks to help me see better. Especially doing paper work.

Thanks!
1 Responses
233488 tn?1310693103
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
You are headed in the right direction. You need to be seen in a low vision clinic and visit a visual aids store.

JCH MD
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
177275 tn?1511755244
Kansas City, MO
Grand Prairie, TX
San Diego, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.