Eye Care Community

Eye Allergy?

I noticed a little over a year ago a small red spot on the whites on the side of my left eye, it really didn't really bother me so i ignored it thinking it was going to go away. now about 3 weeks ago i noticed that in the mornings when i wake up my eyes get really itchy, especially my right. a red mark similar to my other has appeared since the last 2 weeks. I have rubbed my eyes a couple of times as the itchiness is uncontrollable (in the morning). I'm in a boarding school and have about a month until i  get to see an eye specialist so i was wondering if i could get some answers here.

As i smoke electronic cig's there is a possibility that it is dehydration. Ive been smoking Ecigs for the past year but it's only this year that my eyes felt itchy. Possibly and eye allergy to the E liquid? Last year i did have itchiness in my eyes but it was bareable as i just recall.. i also had moved from non-nicotine to nicotine based liquids. I've been a smoker for 5 years before this and i had no such problem with nicotine?
I also run very long distance 5 times a week and so i had thought that the red spot on my left eye was sun damage...
I've added photos. the small red dot is the year old one, and the bigger less concentrated dot is the month old itchy one. i've had no other problems.. I've also been sleeping 6 hours a day this term if that helps and to point out that its only happening on the sides of the eyes closest to the ears.
Thank you,

Photo link here:
http://tinypic.com/r/2m6mpf4/8
http://tinypic.com/r/ortt3r/8