Eye Care Community
22k Members

Eye flashes after ICL

I had ICL surgery 4 days ago and yesterday I started to experience a flash or floater -I see light move from the bottom outside edge (peripheral) of my eye to the top oustside edge (peripheral) of each eye.  I have had this happen in past, occasionally and an extensive eye exam was done with NO retinal tears detected.  They are now happening somewhat frequently when I am focusing on my phone/ipad/computer and tv screen.  I have not noticed during any other activity.  My eyes are also still red/bloodshot.  I am 43 yrs/old and it is now Saturday.  I am very hesitant to go to the ER.  Any advise appreciated.
Call your surgeon and discuss, that will be much more helpful than the ER

JCH MD