Eye pain with symptoms

on the first day i woke up with a massive head ache. later on in the day i became easily cold and then the pain in my eyes started. the second day the pain continued along with nausea. today i woke up with no fever no head ache only eye pain. it hurts whenever i look anywhere but straight ahead. it sometimes hurts if i blink. could this be serious?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had similar symptoms I did my own research on line and treated myself with multi vits with iron and 100mgs of thiamine every day all eye pains and headaches disappeared and I felt warm bcause I also had anemia,Apparently eye pains are often the result of a lack of vitamin b .
Helpful - 0
Yes it could definitely be serious and you should go to an emergency room right away to be seen.  Orbital cellulitis and or severe sinusitis are definite possibilities.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Eye Care Forum

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.