Eye Care Forum

Eye pulsations

Lately, everytime I look out the cornor of my eye I get this pulsating feeling behind my eyes. My eyelids don't twitch or anything like that and everytime I try to tell somebody my symptoms they look at me like im crazy. I was diagnosed with an astigmitism when i was younger and i don't know if that is related to my symptoms but I need answers!!
This is not a terribly worrisome symptoms and I honestly can't think of anything that it could be so I would just make an appointment with an ophthalmologist for a full eye exam and if it turns out normal then you should be able to rest easy.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.