Eye Care Forum

Eyeball is sore

I had laser surgery for hair removal between my eyes the other day.  I woke up with my right eye throbbing.  It is not all the time but if I look a certain way or touch my eye it hurts. Could the laser treatment done this? I wore protective goggles.
Dear Wizdog,

I would recommend that you seek the care of an eyeMD to determine what the cause of soreness in your eye.

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.