Eye Care Community

Eyes not fully opened

Best Greeting of the Day!!!
Myself is Abbas from india,i am 27yr old,i have a problem in my eyes from birth,my every are not fully opened,i dont have any problem in seeing but its not like normal eyes,i look like a chinese guy,my question is to know that could it been look like an normal ones & want to know that is it required any surgery.

Secondly i want to knw the name of the above mention problem.....
The condition is called "ptosis" since it was there at birth it's "congential ptosis" if anything can help it would be eyelid surgery. It's very difficult surgery and should be done by an oculoplastic surgery. Suggest you go to medical school faculty with department of ophthalmology.
JC MD