Eye Care Community

Flickering Spot

Occasionally I see a tiny flickering spot just off center of my vision, especially after exercise.  It looks a bit like a tiny light flashing on and off at a very fast rate.  I have tried to search online for an answer, but keep coming up with 'flashes' referring to problems with the retina, and I know my retina is fine (have been seeing a retinologist for vitreous problems (now resolved) for the last few weeks, and apparently my retina is in good shape).  Is this anything to worry about? What may be causing it (blood supply)?
I am wondering whether this has something to do with the amount of light entering my eye.  

Since the YAG laser surgery, there has been a huge increase in the amount of light entering my eye, as if the iris is not contracting as much as it should.  I have been taking Combigan drops since the beginning of Septemberto address an initial problem with occular hypertension, and i am hoping that i will be taken off those drops in the next week or so.  Could these be causing the increased pupil size?

If I squint, the flickering all but vanishes, and the sort of shimmer and quivering caused by my nystagmus is greatly reduced.

Any ideas?