Eye Care Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal


My son has "floaters" that have been there for a few years.  Could this be something other than floaters? They bother him in his job.  
1 Responses
1731421 tn?1358823371
Could be something other than floaters, but the only way to find out is to have a dilated eye exam. That's easy to do, just call and schedule an appointment with an EyeMD.
Best wishes,

Timothy D. McGarity, M.D. P.C.
201 W. Broadway, Bldg 4
Columbia, MO 65203
573/441-7070 office
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.