This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal


Subject: Floaters

Forum: The Eye Care Forum

My husband (37) has been experiencing a large amount of floaters over the past year.  He saw an ophthalmologist about the problem and was told nothing could be done to correct the problem.  They move in & out of his line of vision periodically.  The floaters have been getting increasingly larger... especially just recently in his "good" left eye.  I'd like to get a second opionion; several internet sights have recommended seeing a retinal specialist if the floaters grow.  Do you recommend this course of action?  If so, we would be willing to travel ANYWHERE to get the best specialist in the country. Who would you recommend, or how can I find a listing of the best specialist on this subject?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Follow Ups:

Re: Floaters HFHS M.D.-JL 4/05/1999

Floaters Scott Geller MD Ft. Myers Florida 4/21/1999

Re: Floaters Bruce  6/19/1999

Read more
Discussion is closed
Upvote - 0
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This Forum's Experts
233488 tn?1310696703
Discover Vision Centers of Kansas City
Kansas City, MO