Eye Care Community

For retina heal after scleral buckle operation

I have some qustions for retina heal after scleral buckle operation, could the doctor or anyone help to advise?
1. It's not allowed to lift heavy things. It's the eight weeks after my operation, is it ok for me to carry a bag around four kgs on the same shoulder?
2. The doctor did a laser for me six weeks after the operation because he found a small area bleeding on the retina. Does it caused by moving the eye / head or lifting things?
3.Sometimes I still feel a stretch or sting feeling from the operative eye. Does it come from the front eye where the stiches on or from the buckle at the back? Will this cuase bleeding?
4 When I asked why I can see flashes, I was told "it maybe there for the rest of my life, when the operation was done, the gel was not touched. whenever the gel moves, you will see the flashes". I don't understand this technical theroy. what does it mean?
5.The doctor said my retina was weak since I was born. Is there a way to make the retina strong? Any food or any healthy products? And anyway to get my retina heal well soon?
Thank you very much.
You need to discuss this with your surgeon.  The answers depend on your particular situation.

Dr. O.