Eye Care Community

Hypertropia and Exotropia

Hi. I'm a 14yr old guy.
I think I've got diplopia by birth. But it wasn't until this year that I paid attention to it and got it diagnosed.
The two images I see are horizontally deviated with a slight vertical deviation. Also, both the deviations are different in each gaze, top-left being the highest and bottom-right being the lowest.
Despite seeing two images, I face no problems at all in my daily life. I can do everything a normal person does.
And I can fuse the two images into one and double them at will if the object is more than 25-30cm away. But for objects nearer than that, I can RARELY fuse them, and even when I manage, my eyes start paining.
Doctors think it's superior-oblique palsy, but they aren't exactly sure.
So, what would be the best possible treatment for this?
Thanks, in advance. :)
I would recommend you see a strabismus specialist.

Dr. O.
I've seen three specialists already. No one was sure about the cause and treatment.