Eye Care Community

I think i have VKC ??!!??

i have had bad eye inflamation those watery blisters under upper eyelid and even bled before.. i dont have insurance today is the second day of blurryness i am getting headaches i feel im allergic to my own tears my eyes hurt .. im so upset where can i go to get seen.. i have told many eye doctors my eye problems but they say its dry eye since i was 12!!!!!??? but i looked online the other day and thats what i found i have the symptoms all of em!!! im scared.... the other day i had a gray film.. not discharge but a fog patch on my eye cornea like a smudge on a windshield... ???
Your problem does not lend itself to internet diagnosis and treatment. My only recommendation is to see an Eye MD ideally one that specializes in corneal disease. You can find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD