Eye Care Community
22.2k Members
634933 tn?1222698259

I think i have VKC ??!!??

i have had bad eye inflamation those watery blisters under upper eyelid and even bled before.. i dont have insurance today is the second day of blurryness i am getting headaches i feel im allergic to my own tears my eyes hurt .. im so upset where can i go to get seen.. i have told many eye doctors my eye problems but they say its dry eye since i was 12!!!!!??? but i looked online the other day and thats what i found i have the symptoms all of em!!! im scared.... the other day i had a gray film.. not discharge but a fog patch on my eye cornea like a smudge on a windshield... ???
1 Responses
233488 tn?1310693103
Your problem does not lend itself to internet diagnosis and treatment. My only recommendation is to see an Eye MD ideally one that specializes in corneal disease. You can find one near you at www.aao.org

Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
177275 tn?1511755244
Kansas City, MO
Avatar universal
Grand Prairie, TX
Avatar universal
San Diego, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.