Eye Care Community

Is downhill trekking safe for eyes ?

Thank you for all the answers that enlighten us and sorry to ask this but I have been trekking/hiking once a week.

While coming downhill a lot of times the heel strike causes jarring throughout the body. I hope that is safe for the retina as I don’t want to have my eyes dilated and get them checked every time I trek
=
I didn’t get you sir.
I have no more comments.
I have been improving as to the fears in my mind but would really like your opinion for this activity
I'm not being cruel.  I am being sincere. I would suggest you head over to some of the anxiety and psychiatry forums and deal with problems there.

Walking on uneven ground and trekking such I did in Nepal is not going to hurt your eyes unless you have a bad fall and strike your and/or eyes.

=
Thanks sir, agree this is miserable for me. I am on sertraline and fluoxetine. Any activity I do leads to retinal scares. Sorry and thank you.
=