Eye Care Community

Left eye watery feels like something is in my eye

I woke up at 4am this morning with pain in my left eye and watering. My eye is red and feels like something is in my eye. I have tried to wash it out but it is not working. It isn’t very uncomfortable and I don’t know what to do.

I don’t have insurance so I’m not sure how to go about getting this taken care of. It is very very uncomfortable.
Home care for this problem would consist of trying to rinse the object out with artificial tears which are not expensive and over the counter. If by the time you read this you are still feeling the object and in pain you will need to see an optometrist, Eye MD ophthalmologist to have it removed in spite of not having insurance, it will be money well spent.