Light sensitivity after trabeculectomy

I had undergone trabeculectomy on 21st November 2018, and the surgeon said the surgery was very successful. Now during my recovery period, even after almost a month my VA is very low, around 6/60, and my eyes are very sensitive to light, like sunlight. When I am out for some work, even if I am not looking at the sun, I am looking down, I just can't open my eye, it becomes teary. Is it normal even after almost Everything ok? month of the surgery?

P.S. my IOP before my surgery was around 40, and now after it is around 8-9, my VA before the surgery was 6/9 and now as I have stated it is 6/60. The surgeon says it is normal and my VA will get to pre surgery condition in about 8 weeks at most.
If I remember we had a discussion about this and I told you about MIGS surgery. That is the problem with trabeculectomy, slow to heal, makes eye blurry, water, opens a path to outside of eye in which bacteria can enter and cause major infection. You have two choices wait 8 weeks or get a second opinion.
Thankyou, but the area I live in, I asked for MIGS and they said MIGS is not possible here, so I went with trabeculectomy. As far as infection and other complications are concerned, I have been to my opthalmologist post surgery regularly and he said there are no complications. Anyways, thanks for your answer, I guess I have no other choice than to wait for 8 weeks.
Or get a 2nd opinion, either or.

You are reading content posted in the Eye Care Community