Eye Care Community

Long Blinking

Recently, me and my whole family found that I was blinking weirdly. For some reason, whenever I get a bit tired or so, I would do frequent blinks or longer than normal blinks, everyone I meet has gone on and on about it and I thought I should see if there is anything wrong with me.
  Also, whenever there is air conditioning on in a room, I find it very hard to keep my eyes open in the cool rising air. I wear glasses as I cannot see detail in thing far away. But I also look at computer screens for many hours a day, and I was recommended to only wear the glasses if I needed too (i.e. when watching TV, Movies...)
  Please help, I don't know wether I need to wear my glasses more often or if I should wear them more often, if my blinking when tired is weird.
  Also, for general purposes, I am a male in my early teens.

You could have early "blepharospasm"  or it could be a "tic" or "mannerism". In any case you need to see an ophthalmologist. Eye MD.

JCH MD