Low dose cyclopentolate question
Hi, im actually wondering if the low dose cyclopentolate 0.5% can only relax the ciliary muscles abit in some cases. If that actually possible, do we need to use higher dose to completely relax the muscles?
At age 15 you need to be discussing this with your ophthalmologist. The likely thing is you don't need cyclogel at all
Thanks for you so much for your answer, I've been womdering why I could see at 1 meter and beyond but couldnt focus at near object at all, when im looking at 1 meter and beyond, I still could accommodate easily because I noticed when im focusing at 1 meter away, the distance became blurry then when I focus at the distance, the distance became sharper and the object from 1 meter away look a little blurrier
That's the way it works you can't be focused for anything more than a particular distance.  After 20 feet the amount of focus is all the same for distance. If you accommodation spasm things would be clear very close but you would be unable to unfocus for distance and you would have uncrossed double vision.  Give yourself a break and enjoy your youth.
Thank you so much again for your answers
Sure