Eye Care Community

Meibomitis and dry eyes

I am suffering from meibomitis since around 4 year and having bump (no pain )under upper eyelid of right side.i have consulted many ophthalmologist who suggested various drops and antibiotics like doxycyline but nothing helps . my eyes feels more dry and that bump is still there. can you please suggest any medicine to cure this problem .Thank You.
Dry eyes and meibomian gland disease (MGD) are chronic problems which one seeks to CONTROL and they aren't for CURE.  Both have been discussed many times here. use the search feature and read the many posts about dry eyes and blepharitis.  Read the postings on my blog on same.
There is new treatment available for  MGD which is very effective. Its a prescription eyelid cleaner called Avenova  see http://www.ophthalmologymanagement.com/articleviewer.aspx?articleID=112454